24. Feb. BARB@ZUL "Hijos de Adán" RecordReleaseParty in BCN with Luis Miguélez "On Stage"

24. Feb. 2011

BARB@ZUL "Hijos de Adán" 

Record Release Party @ Cabaret Berlin 

with Luis Miguélez as featured artist "On Stage" 

 22:00 hr. C/ Bailen 22 - Barcelona

... C U there!!!!.... "osito de peluche" ... C U there!!!!

Luis Miguélez has been collaborating 
co-producing, mixing, mastering 
and featuring duet "Oso de peluche"


Luis Miguélez talks:
At first I found Barb@zul in internet, 
we became friends on myspace and in June 2009 ...
I was in Barcelona, walking down "Las Ramblas" 
and suddenly I met Lázaro. 
He was having a walk together with a good friend of me.
So that's the way we got to know each other.
At that moment he already talked about the band 
and the recordings and asked me about the possibility for working together.
I said yes, let's talk! 
... and now we are here!
... the album is done ... good job!!! 


If You Are In Barcelona ... You should not miss it !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment